The meaning of Faiz al Mawaid al Burhaniyah is that "har ghar, har rowz, Aale Mohammed na thaal ni barakat nu jaman pohnche"
For mumineen's sahuliyat/convenience, we have established centers for tiffin pick-up in each major neighbourhood. Please note that you will have to pick up the tiffin from one of these centers. Please select the center that is closest to your residence while registering. Tiffin pick-up from these centers will be approximately between 8pm - 9pm. Please call the Center before leaving.
|Center/Address||Contact Name||Phone No.|
|Jamali Markaz||Taher bhai Dawoodi||917-545-3593|
|Rego Park/Forest Hills
98-30 67th ave
|Husain bhai Bootwala||703-785-8370|
192-24C 64th Circle Apt#1A
|Tayab Bhai Tayabali||718-526-1659|
244-52 89th Avenue
|Mustafa Bhai Balasinorwala||516-232-2351|
81-53 259th St
|M. Juzer Bhai Curim||718-406-3185|
|New Hyde Park (South)
41 Lewis Ave.
|M. Yunus Bhai Gittham||516-385-1130|
|New Hyde Park (North)
11 Park East
|M. Yusuf Bhai Poonawala||516-385-1819|
54 Russell St
|Murtaza bhai Tofafarosh||516-621-2640|
16 Pierce St.
|M. Khuzaima Fatehi||516-396-0142|
114 1st Avenue
|Shk Shabbir bhai Burhani||212-260-3626|
10 Ridgeview Terrace
Elmsford, NY 10523
|Yahya bhai Cherawala||630-788-7372|
Mumineen can do a complete Faiz-ul-Mawaid-ul-Burhaniyah thaali or Salawaat/Fateha Mithai on special occasions such as Warsis, Chehlum or for Mannats.
Please note the following guidelines if you wish to do thaali niyaaz/salawaat/fateha. Note that these guidelines are to make the entire process streamlined and efficient for Mumineen and the Faiz Committee.
1) Please obtain Raza of Aamil Saheb Janab Yusuf Bhaisaheb at least one week prior to the date you wish to do Thaali/Mithai.
2) Please contact Mustafa Bhai Balasinorwala (email@example.com) to arrange for payment of Hub amount for Thaali/Mithai.
3) Once Hub has been paid, a member of Faiz-ul-Mawaid-ul-Burhaniyah committee will contact you for further details such as menu for Thaali, type of Mithai you want for Salawaat/Fateha, Salawaat/Fateha Chitthi, etc.
4) The Thaali/Mithai will be organized two days after the Faiz-ul-Mawaid-ul-Burhaniyah member contacts you. So please keep this in mind and plan accordingly especially if you want to do the Thaali/Mithai on a specific date.
5) Mumineen can also organize Salawaat/Fateha Mithai on their own.
6) In such cases, after obtaining Raza you are requested to contact Zulfikar bhai Taherali to get a count of the Thaalis for the day you intend to do the Salawaat/Fateha Mithai.
7) On that day, please deliver the Salawaat/Fateha Mithai packets to Jamali Markaz by 12pm. Please include your Salawaat/Fateha Chitthi in the packets. Note that the packets should be ready to be placed in the tiffins.
Please contact Zulfikar bhai Taherali if you have any questions or need additional information.